Southern girls know bad manners when they see them:
Drinking straight out of a can.
Not sending thank you notes.
Velvet after February.
White shoes before Easter or after Labor Day.
- Southern girls know the three types of school:
- Southern girls appreciate their natural assets:
A winning smile.
That unforgettable, Southern drawl.
- Southern girls know their manners:
"Why, no, Billy!"
- Southern girls have a distinct way with fond expressions:
"Y'all come back now, you heah?"
"Well, bless your heart."
"Drop by when you can."
"How's your mother?"
"Love your hair."
"Well, I'll swawnee"
- Southern girls don't sweat....they glisten.
- Southern girls know their summer weather report:
- Southern girls have more fun than should be allowed.
- Southern girls know their three R's:
- Southern girls know their vacation spots:
- Southern girls know the joys of June, July, and August:
Wide brimmed hats
Strapless sun dresses
- Southern girls know everybody's first name:
- Southern girls know the movies that speak to their hearts:
Gone With the Wind
Fried Green Tomatoes
Driving Miss Daisy
- Southern girls know their religions:
- Southern girls know the seasons:
- Southern girls know their country breakfasts:
Mouth watering, homemade buttered biscuits
- Southern girls know their cities dripping with Southern charm:
- Southern girls know their elegant gentlemen:
Men in uniform.
Men in tuxedos.
Rhett Butler, of course.
- Y'all know Southern girls are quick on the drawl.
- Southern girls know their prime real estate:
The Country Club
The Beauty Salon
- Southern girls can teach anyone to flirt ....
Slowly lower your eyelashes.
Listen carefully to everything he says.
Speak r-e-a-l slow.
- Southern girls know the three deadly sins:
Bad blind dates
- Southern girls know men may come and go,
but best friends are fo'evah!
- Now you run along, Sugah, and tell other