Some things mean more spoken in a Southern Drawl
- "Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit."
- "It's been hotter'n a goat's butt in a pepper patch."
- "He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down."
- "Have a cup of coffee. It's already been saucered and blowed."
- "She's so stuck up, she'd drown in a rainstorm."
- "It's so dry, the trees are bribing the dogs."
- "My cow died last night so I don't need your bull."
- "Don't pee down my back and tell me it's raining."
- "He's as country as cornflakes."
- "This is gooder'n grits."
- "Busier than a cat covering crap on a marble floor."
- "If things get any better, I may have to hire someone to help me enjoy it."